- - Complete Contact Form -or-
- - Email -or-
- - Phone
- - Single or Multiple Repairs
- - String Option
- - Grip and/or Grommet
- - Racquet Frame Balancing
- - Use simple Mylar pouch from WalMart or shipping store.
- - Use USPS First Class (under 13oz) should cost about $3.50.
- - Don't worry about padding... it's already broke!
- - Save on Shipping by grabbing your friends broken racquets and
send using larger box!
Repairs on average take 2-3 weeks to complete after we receive your racquet(s)...If the break is on the corner of the racquet, the other corner is most likely not too far behind! For additional $15, we will make same repair to both sides.
FAQ: How much weight does a repair add and can I feel it ? Each repair typically adds 0-3.5 grams weight. (a penny weighs 3.11 grams) Most clients say that they can't feel any difference however, if you make repair to both sides, the racquet will remain balanced.